This is our all time favorite breakfast for kids and adults. We've been cooking them up for our family for the last 15 years. They're a healthy, delicious, and hearty start to the day, and kids love them! We always add fresh seasonal fruit to the top just before serving.
For 1 Dozen(s)
Slide to change recipe portions
1 1/4cup milk
1cup rolled oats
1/2cup whole wheat flour (or gluten free mix)
1Tbsp grapeseed oil
1tsp baking powder
1Tbsp grapeseed flour (optional)
The grapeseed flour adds an extra nutritious kick. It will make the pancake taste slightly heartier and give it a darker color.
Oatmeal Pancakes Directions
1. Combine milk with organic rolled oats in a medium bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to soak.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
3. Add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil and the beaten eggs to the milk and oatmeal mixture.
4. Stir in the whole wheat flour, grapeseed flour (optional), sugar, baking powder, and salt.
5. Mix until the dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Heat a griddle over medium heat.
7. drop 1/4 cup or ladle of batter for each pancake onto the hot griddle.
8. Turn the pancakes when the top is bubbly and edges are slightly dry.
9. Serve with maple syrup and fresh sliced fruit (banana, peach, pear, apple).
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are an all time favorite we have adapted to make a little healthier! Serve with a simple berry sauce that can be created with fresh or frozen berries or a berry jam! We added a few of our favorite Perfect Puree items to jazz up the flavor. You can freeze the batter and the jam to quickly prepare year round! read more